Saturday, February 1, 2014

SNOW!!!

We had a great time playing in the snow! We really missed having Brian at home to play with us. He was out of town on business from Monday to Thursday afternoon. There was a little snow left on Thursday so he got to play with us some. Caleb liked the snow and he liked to throw snow at the dogs. However, he did not like it when I threw a snowball at him! Jacob liked the snow too and even crawled up the hill and slid down, very slowly! I had tried to slide down the hill on a cookie sheet but ended up doing a face plant and flipping over down the hill. I was laughing when I got up and the boys weren't even watching :-) When I put the boys to bed on Tuesday night I really wanted to go out into the front yard and play in the snow, but I was so tired I chose to lay on the couch!

Caleb did not want me to take his picture. 

Just looking in amazement





Jacob sliding down the hill!
Caleb's gloves got wet so he wanted to wear mine

Caleb making a snow angel. He thought it was hilarious!

Admiring his work. 

Working in the snow




Raking the snow




Yay! Daddy's home! Going for a walk to look at the snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment