Tuesday, February 21, 2012

12 Months - ONE YEAR!

WOW! I can't believe it has been a year since Caleb was born. My how life has changed. I love being a stay at home mom and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a great, loving and providing husband. Caleb is crawling everywhere and opening any cabinet he can. He will pull up on anything and walk around as long as he has something to hold on to. He has taken a few steps on his own. He will walk back and forth from Me to Brian. Caleb eats almost anything that we put on his tray. He had a not cut up banana this morning and he loved it. He just chewed and gnawed on it till he ate it all! Caleb sleeps through the night, most nights. If he does wake up I usually just have to change his diaper and hold him for a bit and he will go back to sleep. He has started to take about 2 naps a day for 30-60 minutes. He doesn't drink out of a bottle anymore, he doesn't use a pacifier and he sleeps without the sound machine. Caleb loves to take baths! He will kick and splash the entire time. He still loves to play with his toys. He really likes balls right now. He has started to throw them some. Caleb likes pulling himself up and looking out of the windows. Caleb does not like to watch TV. I will put a kids video on and he will watch for maybe a minute or two. I guess it's a good thing, but when I'm trying to mop I need him to stay in one area and not follow me around the house :-). Caleb is very attached to his mother and cries whenever he thinks I am leaving him. It's nice to be loved so much, but frustrating when I need to leave. I know the ladies in the nursery at church are ready for him to grow out of this stage!
Caleb has been a great baby and I am sure that he will be a great toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment