Tuesday, January 17, 2012

11 Months

I guess it's time to start planning a birthday party! Caleb is officially crawling now. He loves to pull himself up and walk around holding on to the furniture. Caleb is feeding himself some now. He has fed himself grapes (cut up of course), carrots and bananas. Caleb goes to bed anywhere from 7:00 to 8:30, wakes up and eats once and gets up for the day around 7:30 or 8:00. He loves to play with his new toys from Christmas. I think his favorite is the little dog. He walks around in his walker pulling the dog. Caleb's top tooth is starting to come in! Between that and his ear infection, he has not been too happy - But he is still very cute!

Walking the dog
My new Skidders taste good!
This toy is fun!
Eating bananas
Whoa, they're slippery!
Gotta spread them out
I found the stairs
What? Am I not supposed to climb this?

Happy Boy!


This new bottle is different
Does anything come out of here?
11 Months

Crawling to Moma

I'm a big boy!
But, I still want to eat the sign
Not the best idea of a photo opp.
Where are those dogs?
Ooo, I found them!

1 comment:

  1. Look at him go! Time for a baby gate on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete