Sunday, November 20, 2011

9 Months

Caleb has now spent as much time outside of my belly as he did inside my belly! These 9 weeks went by MUCH more quickly! Caleb weighs 20lbs 3.5oz. and is 27 3/4 inches. Caleb loves to play! I think the bucket of shapes is his favorite toy. He dumps everything out of course and then bangs the shapes together. He does not crawl yet, but he does lay on his belly a lot more now. He has started scooting backwards when laying on his belly. Maybe forward is next? He has a walker, but he can only go backwards in it. He loves to walk around when we hold his hands. He will walk all over the house and outside. He loves books too. He is more interested in hitting and rubbing the pictures. He eats food 3 times a day and sometimes has a snack. It depends on when he wakes up in the morning. So far he likes all the food I have given him. I made some pears, apples and bananas and he likes the homemade food too. Caleb usually takes 2 naps a day. His first nap comes around 10am and his second nap is anywhere from 1pm to 5pm. Caleb has become very attached to his mother. Many times when I leave the room he will start to whine. He's not that bad when we are at home, but when we are anywhere else he likes to at least be able to see me. Of course it gets frustrating at times, but it does make me feel very loved! We LOVE Caleb so much! Sometimes we just sit and watch him and talk about how cute he is.

Just being cute!

Playing the piano

It's hard to get him to look at the camera and not eat the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment