Friday, June 17, 2011

4 Months


I can't believe Caleb is 4 months old. We love him so much! I didn't even realize it was possible to love someone that can't do or say anything so much. Caleb is sleeping through the night! He has been since June 2nd. He goes to bed between 8 and 9 and wakes up anywhere between 6 and 8. Caleb still does not like laying on his stomach. He still plays on his mat/gym. He has started sitting in the exersaucer. He only likes it for about 20 minutes at the most. Caleb does a great job when we eat supper. He sits in his bouncer seat on the table and stares at the light as we swing it back and forth. We go to the doctor on Monday, so I will know his weight and length then. I think he weighs between 14 and 15 lbs.





1 comment:

  1. 4 months! I can't believe it! Just like I can't believe how good he sleeps! ;)

    ReplyDelete